Fake Bake gives an instant sun-kissed colour and develops into a long lasting sunless fake tan by combining naturally derived tanning agents guaranteeing longer lasting, more natural-looking results.
|FakeBake Spray Tan||£18|
Before your tan
- Do not use any other self-tanning products 1 week before treatment.
- Wax or shave at least 24 hours prior to treatment.
- On the day of your treatment do not wear any make-up, deodorant, perfume, body oils or lotions
- Wear loose, dark clothing, sandals or flip flops.
After your tan has developed:
- Shower off remaining colour guide. Once the water runs clear gently wash yourself with a mild soap.
- Avoid products that contain alpha hydroxy acids (AHA’s) as they can strip colour of your tan.
- Avoid swimming pools as Chlorine could fade your Tan
Immediately after your spray tan:
- Wear loose clothing.
- Keep skin completely dry and avoid water contact
- Avoid activities that make you perspire.
- Do not apply any products over the developing tan.
- Allow tan to develop for at least 6/8 hours (overnight if possible).
- To prolong your tan use Moisturiser daily, to lock in colour.
- 5-7 Days after your tan its recommended you gently exfoliate your skin and repeat every 2 days thereafter to ensure your tan fades evenly and prepare your skin for your next spray tan application